There are many people who make use of CBD oil and prefer ingesting this substance orally in a form of capsule or edible. Gummies are the popular edible choices for the CBD consumers. Many times, gummies can be flavored with the fruit juice or other natural ingredients, and giving them the distinct and pleasant taste, which masks taste of CBD (that some find unpleasant and bitter). Gummies are easy to chew and soft, and making them the best option for the people with dentures and other dental problems who aren’t well-suited for the harder capsules. The gummies generally come in the wide variety of the concentrations, from the low-dose 1 mg to 10 mg options to the high-dose gummies up to 100 mg every serving.
CBD or Cannabidiol is the cannabinoid found in the cannabis plants. They are the natural compounds and when introduced in human body, will react with the communication center called as endocannabinoid system. The interactions have the effect on different functions like sleep, appetite, mood and pain. Thus, products having CBD will alleviate symptoms linked with following conditions:
- Stress and anxiety
- Insomnia and other sleep disorders or general difficulty falling & staying asleep
- Chronic pain
- Cancer, HIV or other diseases, which affect immune system
Many people associate cannabis with the marijuana and get really high. But, CBD is very different from tetrahydrocannabinol (or THC) as well as other cannabinoids that are found in cannabis as it doesn’t produce any kind of psychoactive effects on own.
CBD will cause feelings of sleepiness and relaxation, but it won’t create any high. This being said, some CBD products have trace amounts of the THC (below.03%); the products create more of the psychoactive high. Many CBD gummies don’t have THC.
Even though CBD oil is produced synthetically, most of the CBD products are actually derived from the hemp plants. Historically, the legal limitation have restricted the sale, production, as well as consumption of the hemp-based products.
How Do Gummies Vary from the Other CBD Products?
The Gummies provide the unique experience for the CBD consumers, which sets it apart from the tinctures, topical or other types of CBD. The common properties of the CBD gummies will include following:
- Concentration: The CBD gummy will have concentration of over 100mg, and most have the concentrations of 30 mg every capsule and lower.
- Edible: Because gummies can be consumed orally, just like CBD edibles –generally produce the longer-lasting effects compared to other types of the CBD oil.
- Flavor: The CBD gummies generally come in different flavors, which includes fruity & herbal options.